
Here's a picture of my gorgeous Dad with his glamorous mother at his High School graduation. I've been thinking of him nonstop today, and missing him so much it aches. He was such a tremendous person and it was a joy to be his daughter. It's hard to imagine my life without him in it, and doing just that is proving to be as hard as I expected it to be. I don't know really how to get past this daily grief; but quite frankly I don't really want to just yet. I'm letting myself feel honest emotions and go through the process of grieving. He is sorely missed, and his absence has left a hole in my life. I would rather have had my darling father for as long as I did than some other Dad for 30 more years. He was so precious, and simply cannot be replaced.
2 comments:
Your dad was such a sweet, sweet man and I am so blessed to have had the chance to meet him. You are such a strong person I know that in time you will be okay, just remember he is with God and no longer in pain.
Tif it has been a month with no new post, where are you?
Post a Comment